Barton House

Close this search box.

Alcohol Advice

Who do I see?

Alcoholic’s Anonymous



you can self-refer to REACH (edp) a Community Drug and Alcohol service that offers support to those over 18 who wish to address their drug and alcohol use. For further information:

or Please visit alcoholics anonymous.

Further information and support about Alcohol from NHS UK.